Piranha Mobile Shredding is Certified by NAID,The National Association for Information Destruction.
NAID is the international trade association for companies providing information destruction services. They promote the information destruction industry and the standards and ethics of its member companies.
A Certified NAID vendor is required:
- To maintain a surveillance system and data for 90 days.
- To screen and run background checks on all employees.
- To transport all material to be destroyed in a secure manner.
- To maintain timeframes for destruction of material.
- To provide NAID Certified certificates of destruction to the customer.
- To provide weekly and monthly facility security checks.
- To provide a security destruction manual with all of the NAID guidelines.
- To maintain all material locked in containers at our facility.
- To send all shredded material direct to a recycling facility once it has been shred (cannot be sent to a pet store or packing company).
- To maintain monitored security system on the facility.